Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Picture is worth a thousand words.

Every blog I look at has pictures but mine. I feel like a blogger failure. I have no pictures. I want pictures. I think pictures are nice. Who will teach me to blog a picture? I wonder if I can even learn to blog pictures? I have a lot of pictures in my Kodak albums. Will I be able to use them, or will I have to get new ones? If I have to get new ones, what will I take new ones of. Cows? Houses? Cars?
People? I guess the sky is the limit. I can take a picture of just about anything I want. Some folks take pictures of the weirdest things. I hope my pictures are not considered weird when I Blog them. That is if I learn to blog them. Pictures that is.

I also want to be able to blog "LINKS". Links are so cool. You just double click on a link and it takes you to a different website. I like links. I want to learn to do links. Would someone please teach me to link.

I have a secrete. I seldom have secretes.
I bet you all think Carol and Mason have done all the moving. I want you to know I have done my share. I have one more trailer load and I will be finished for this move. The one think most of you don't realize is that we will be doing this all over again before this year is out. The only solace is that we wont be moving 80 miles this next time. Only a few blocks as the crow flies.

3 comments:

Bocephus said...

Im sure if I do it will be in much better taste than some others I have recently seen.

Jocelyne said...

You have two old school bloggers in your residence. I'm sure you can bribe or coerce them to show you how to do pictures. I would like to see some good sunrise/sunset or thunderstorm pictures. I think that would up your blog value.

Bocephus said...

I have a feeling we will have some good thunderstrom opportunities in the near future.