Sunday, December 06, 2009

Belated

I wish to let John and Mary know how much I enjoyed Thanksgiving.

It was really a nice time. The meal was great. The time we had to visit and catch up with family and friends was awesome. Your place is so comfortable and lends itself to such a gathering. But as a sometimes planner of meetings and meals, myself, I know how much hard work goes into such an event and I want to say how much I enjoyed the event but how much more I appreciate all the work that you two put into making it a really memorable time. Y'all always go the extra mile and take care of all the details that make our gatherings really special.

I don't know how John will equal the ride in Ronnie's truck next year but I'm waiting with great anticipation.

Thank you both a lot.

In addition to our Tyler time I must also thank our hostess in Austin. Thank you Jocelyne for giving up your bed and for the great "Austin" experiences we have each time we visit. Did you get your pulls installed on the desk?
Love you and will see you soon.

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

You are very welcome!! We enjoyed it very much and it couldn't be done without everyone working together as a team. Thank you to everyone that contributed food, entertainment, time, money and yourselves. We couldn't have so much fun if no one came. Same time next year, Friday after Thanksgiving Day if the Lord wills and bring yourselves and someone new if you want to. I Love My Family all of them :)

Jocelyne said...

You know I always enjoy our time together! The walk with you two was a lot of fun and so scenic - glad I experienced it with you guys! Also, thanks for indulging my wont to cook a meal for someone, your response was super kind. Hope you and Carol come to visit alone or together again soon. I'm still on the search for that elusive PERFECT breakfast spot. love ya, boseph