Monday, January 01, 2007

The Best

This has been the best Holiday time. I don't know why really other than it has just been very enjoyable.

It started with Thanksgiving at Tyler. The Cowboys game Mason and I went to was great and then the meal at Rudy's and Glenda's was really nice. It was just a very pleasant time.

Christmas was fun. Jocelyne surprised us by coming home from Austin. We had fun at Gruver. We were able to talk to Charlie a little about sovereign Grace. I had thought he had no interest in discussing what we believe and then found out that he is really searching and undecided about his faith. It was a lot of fun I thought at our house on Christmas day. Carol cooked a great meal and I enjoyed the fellowship with our (Grown-up Children) and watching Corbin play with the Nerf Gun he got for his present. We went bowling later in the day and that was fun.

Now it is New Years day 2007. I think it is going to be a great year.

3 comments:

Carol said...

So good to see you back in the blogging world.

And it was a nice holiday.

Rudy said...

You are right the meal was good...

Jocelyne said...

I have had a great holiday time too! Even tho I wasn't able to spend Thanksgiving with you all I had a great meal with some new friends. But Christmas was a blast and I had fun knowing that I got to surprise you and Mason. It was like for the first time in a long time everybody was at the height of happiness and lightness and we all just got to be goofy and enjoy everyone's company! Let's do it again soon.