Monday, February 27, 2006

Copycat

I sometimes listen to Rush at noon. I think he has really lost a step in the past couple of years. He was really good when he had Clinton to bang around everyday. But now he seems to do a lot of stammering and just doesn't get to the point like he use to. I don't listen to him much. I prefer Michael Savage and even Bill O'Brien. Sometimes they are a little over the top though.

Today I was listening and guess what one of the callers wanted to talk about. You guessed it! He was talking about how all the reporters at the Olympics were trying to stir up stuff and drag the athletes into some type of controversial junk. I wonder if he read my blog and got that idea from Me? You never know who is reading these things you know.

Now if the rest of you will just have a whack at the media maybe they will get the idea and make changes. Yea right.

Our Sunday school lesson was over Ephesians 2: 11-22. Paul is telling the Gentiles and Jews that they are now united in Jesus Christ. The Jews are no longer the only ones with a relationship to God. The Gentiles had no history in the faith. They had no knowledge of the Law, the ceremony, the messiah. They were truly blind to Christ. It is truly a miracle that any came to believe. I think this really portrays Gods work in salvation. Matthew 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." And verse 37 in that same chapter "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." THE FATHERS WORK.

I thought Carol would give an update on the House Quest. Im going to keep quiet. If you talk to her ask her to let you know what's going on.

2 comments:

Carol said...

You are such a jokster! Thanks for making me smile.

Jocelyne said...

Dad, you are so ahead of your time. I am surprised that this is the first instance of copycatting you've come across. I think you should start your own radio program and give Rush and that crazy Savage a run for their money....but not Bell, no, you could never be as good as Art.