Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lights? Tunnel? What tunnel?

How can you ever tell if it is the light at the end of the tunnel or if its that darn train. Again.

I really had a great day when I sit back and reflect. Things went fairly smooth. No bad fires to fight. Time for some preventive things. No major screw ups. Some good conversation with my fellow man. Pretty good.

I had a call that I had dreaded to make but it went very well. Sometimes Im just too skeptical. Sometimes I just look for and expect the worst. I think I will turn over a new leaf and starting today, just look for the good things. I wish it was that easy. That I could will myself to be like that all the time. I will try to take a few steps in that direction. I will keep you posted.

My wife is in a good mood this evening. She is a special gal. She is looking particularly pretty this evening. She found a house she liked. I will get to see it this week-end. Maybe it will make me look pretty. We will also look at a friend and associate of mine's house. Maybe we will like it also.

Well I must needs go. More later God willing.

No comments: