Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pretty Funny

Im not sure where, but sometime Sunday when Carol and I were in Amarillo we saw a funny saying. I thought it was pretty good. I will share it with you. You have prob. heard it before but I don't think I had.
"Some days you're the Dog and some days you're the hydrant"
Ha,Ha I think that is funny. Maybe way corny but funny.

I had a great day. Got work done. Had a little creative time(which I haven't had much of lately) and got to have lunch with a friend. We had a good conversation about kids and parents. He told me of a time when he heard a prayer. Said he would always remember a particular part. The person praying asked the lord to help him be a good parent to his children and to also help him be a good child to his parents. As we have children we spend a lot of time learning and practicing parenting. Im afraid I haven't spent much time ever being a good son. I want to practice that a little.

Well, say good night Gracie. Good night Gracie

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Be careful Bo, your dating yourself!!!

Jocelyne said...

I'm wondering if that was one of those Stanley Marsh signs? I love those and think they make Amarillo very unique - maybe ya'll should get one in your yard when you move there! Now that's class!